Mineral & Land Services
Navigating Mineral Rights in North Dakota for Generations.
For more than 100 years, First International Bank & Trust has been based in the Bakken and Three Forks Formations of North Dakota—the second-largest producer of oil in the United States.
Our Certified Mineral Managers (CMMs) are experienced in negotiating leases and identifying and clarifying newer lease strategies to suit your interests. We can also guide you through some of the subtle legal processes necessary to clear titles for inherited and family minerals or to release production that is held in suspense.
- Mineral rights and land services include:
- Lease negotiation
- Revenue collection & reporting
- Income/production history retention
- Tax reporting
- Advising on ownership strategies:
- Creating meaningful reports from royalty check details
- Custom royalty and production reporting from Royalty Check Detail
- By well
- By product
- By producer
- By specified period
View our Mineral & Land Services brochure to learn more.
Access Online Tools 24×7.
Our secure and convenient online management tools for mineral and land services include:
- Income and disbursement reports
- Mineral production and price graphs
- Custom maps of your personal mineral holdings and wells
Sign in: Mineral Owner Online
Manage Mineral Rights and Protect the Interests of Your Family.
With careful planning, your mineral rights could help meet your personal financial goals as well as leave a legacy for future generations. We will help you develop wealth management and estate planning strategies to supplement our mineral and land services:
- Prepare you and your family for successful management of your resources
- Protect against avoidable taxes now and in the future
- Provide financial resources for your lifetime and for your loved ones
Find Experienced Land and Mineral Services Professionals ›
For generations, First International Bank & Trust has been providing clients with honest, effective mineral and land services. Our family-owned bank has grown to over $1.5 Billion in assets.
Not Insured By FDIC or Any Federal Agency / May Lose Value / No Bank Guarantee